Professional Proofreading Services
Capital CFO+ Proofreading Services can help ensure that your written communication – documents, reports, and printable or downloadable content – is error-free and polished, allowing potential customers and current clients to focus on the message, not the mistakes. Proofreading makes a difference for any written content – from one-page memos and blogs to multi-page reports and correspondence. Spelling and grammatical errors are very easy to make, and a typo or error sometimes slips through. Not only can misspellings or other mistakes be distracting, they can also lead the reader to believe that your business doesn’t pay attention to detail or doesn’t care how you are perceived. At best, these mistakes are a distraction from your intended message. At worst, they can erode customer confidence in the service or product you provide. Proofreading ensures that written communication and documents represent you and your business in the best possible light.
Our proofreading service includes:
- Correcting grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Ensuring consistency
- Highlighting clarity
- Removing repetition
- Inserting missing words (i.e. and, an, to, the)
- Highlighting unclear or incomplete sentences
Need more than proofreading? We offer editing services as well.
Any written communication will benefit from proofreading. Whatever needs proofreading, we can do it!
- Grant applications
- Blog posts
- Website content
- Job descriptions
- Company policies
- Staff bios
- Strategic plans/fund development plans/operational plans
- PowerPoint presentations
- Employee handbooks
- Mass mailing letters/brochures
- Advertising copy
Professional Editing Services
In addition to proofreading your documents for errors and inconsistencies, editing involves restructuring your writing to improve flow, refine tone and vocabulary, and provide suggestions to improve clarity of message.
Our editing service includes:
- Restructuring text so that it flows smoothly
- Revising passages of text for clarity
- Adapting the tone of documents to target the intended audience or purpose
- Providing feedback and advice on writing style or content
- Ensuring adherence to chosen style guide