Building a strong board is essential for any nonprofit that wants to achieve its goals and make a meaningful impact.
Leadership and board development transitions present a challenge, but also an opportunity for organizational reassessment and growth.
We provide interim executive leadership, as well as services to help you plan for and hire your next chief executive. Capital CFO+ can help with succession planning, transition readiness assessments, board visioning and other services that will help you move forward with confidence and a clear purpose. We can also mentor new leaders once selected.
- Interim Executive Director
- Recruitment support
- Individualized coaching
- Strategic planning
BOARD DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
- Develop board member job description and expectations for recruitment
- Research potential Board members
- Draft Board recruitment letter, mail to potential Board member candidates
- Draft Board member invitation language for direct outreach (phone, email, etc.)
- Draft interview questions for interested candidates
- Perform follow up with all invited Board member candidates
- Conduct initial screening/interview with interested candidates
- Present qualified candidates to the Board for consideration, provide consultation and guidance