Join Our TeamBecome a part of our dynamic team. Careers with Capital CFO range from bookkeeping positions to Chief Financial Officers. We specialize in nonprofits and small to medium-sized entities.
Chief Financial Officer (PT or FT options available)
Capital CFO outsources bookkeeping and financial oversight services to small-to-mid-sized companies and nonprofits. The position is responsible for a roster of clients with flexible scheduling. Working remotely (80%) with occasional on-site consultation/reporting at client location (20%).
Our experienced team of consultant CFOs is responsible for managing clients’ finances, including financial planning, management of financial risks, recordkeeping, and financial reporting. Our CFOs are also responsible for the analysis of data.
- Preparation and management of Financial Statements
- Strategic Planning & Budgeting
- Ensuring segregation of costs
- Act as liaison and manage reporting and relationships with a company’s bank, insurance & external auditors
- Partner Resource: navigate the process with and for our clients to make sure they are covered in all areas of their business.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a CFO or controller required
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- QuickBooks, desktop, and online required
- Deadline-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confidentiality in all interactions with clients
- Time management with the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Primarily working remotely, with occasional work on-site required at client locations in the greater Saratoga/Albany, NY area.
Pay rate: $30-$35/hr. depending on experience
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookkeepers (PT or FT Options Available)
Our bookkeepers are responsible for recording the financial transactions of a client’s business (sales, receipts, purchases, and disbursements). Bookkeepers ensure the accuracy and creation of internal financial statements for companies and work remotely for clients or on-site. Our has a flexible schedule and the ability to work on and off-site for our clients. Candidates should have 1-3 years of bookkeeping experience and/or an accounting degree. QuickBooks online experience is required.
Our part-time office managers help plan, direct, and coordinate supportive services of a company or an organization. Specific responsibilities vary, but administrative service managers typically maintain facilities and supervise activities that include recordkeeping, mail distribution, and office upkeep.