Clear, impactful fund development through donors, strategic targeting and strong internal processes.
A solid plan is the key to nonprofit sustainability. This creates a culture of fundraising and ensures that revenue goals are realistic. A well thought out plan ensures that your organization has appropriately diversified funding streams and also acts as a monitoring tool for measuring progress, helps you avoid “out of context” fundraising that can jeopardize your organization’s long-term success. Capital CFO+ can build a fund development plan for your organization that aligns with your mission, goals and staff capacity.
Benefits of Outsourcing Your Fund Development
Outsourcing can have many benefits, including:
- Cost savings: Outsourcing can be more cost-effective than hiring and training in-house staff, investing in infrastructure and technology, and maintaining ongoing operations. Hiring an employee can cost as much as seven times what you pay for the same work done by an external service.
- Access to expertise: Outsourcing can tap into a wider skillset and deeper expertise.
- Long-term fundraising strategies: Outsourcing can help establish powerful, long-term fundraising strategies.
- Save time: Outsourcing can save time and allow nonprofits to focus on their core competencies.
- Scalability: Outsourcing can see benefits with regard to scalability.