Whose Job Is It Anyway?
September 15 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am$75.00
Course Learning Objectives
In this course, participants will learn the roles and responsibilities of Nonprofit Executives and Board Members. This course will enable you to improve your operations, streamline decision-making, and provide clear guidance to staff. In addition, this course offers Nonprofit Executives and board members instruction on skills and conceptual information. Finally, it allows them to apply those abilities to practice through hypothetical and actual cases.
In this course, participants will:
- Learn the key roles of a board member
- Learn the key roles of a nonprofit executive.
- Learn how to have a strong working relationship to best impact the agency.
This course will be hosted virtually for 1.5 hours. Therefore, each participant is expected to participate in group discussions and be solution-focused.
Class schedule option 1:
- Tuesday, March 29th session 9:30-11:00am
Class schedule option 2:
- Thursday, September 15th session 9:30-11:00am