Fund Development Plans
February 9 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am$450.00
Course Learning Objectives
In this course, participants will learn the 10-steps to create and build a Fund Development Plan. This course provides Nonprofit Executives, Development Directors, and board members with instruction on skills and conceptual information. It provides them with opportunities to apply those abilities to practice through hypothetical and actual cases.
In this course, participants will:
- Gather the initial and critical data
- Analyze information
- Set and balance priorities for your plan
- Walk away with the ability to create a Fund Development plan with a strong platform.
This course will ask participants to sign on for 1 hour each week and meet as a group. In addition, each participant will spend 2-3 hours of weekly work. Finally, each participant is asked to work on an end-of-course project related to their nonprofit.
Class schedule option 1:
- Thursday, February 9th session 2pm-3pm
- Thursday, February 16th session 2pm-3pm
- Thursday, February 23rd session 2pm-3pm
Class schedule option 2:
- Thursday September 28th session 10am-11:00am
- Thursday, October 5th session 10am-11:00am
- Thursday, October 12th session 10am-11:00am