Fund Development Plans
October 13 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pm$450.00
Course Learning Objectives
In this course, participants will learn the 10-steps to create and build a Fund Development Plan. This course provides Nonprofit Executives, Development Directors, and board members with instruction on skills and conceptual information. It provides them with opportunities to apply those abilities to practice through hypothetical and actual cases.
In this course, participants will:
- Gather the initial and critical data
- Analyze information
- Set and balance priorities for your plan
- Walk away with the ability to create a Fund Development plan with a strong platform.
This course will ask participants to sign on for 1 hour each week and meet as a group. In addition, each participant will spend 2-3 hours of weekly work. Finally, each participant is asked to work on an end-of-course project related to their nonprofit.
Class schedule option 1:
- Thursday, February 10th session 10am-11:00am
- Thursday, February 17th session 10am-11:00am
- Thursday, February 24th session 10am-11:00am
Class schedule option 2:
- Thursday September 29th session 10am-11:00am
- Thursday, October 6th session 10am-11:00am
- Thursday, October 13th session 10am-11:00am