- This event has passed.
March 15 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until March 15, 2022
Course Learning Objectives
In this course, participants will create a programmatic and/or financial dashboard for their specific nonprofit. Dashboards are used to help organizations examine the 5-8 key indicators that they determine are important to share with boards/directors. This course provides Nonprofit Executives, board members, CFOs, and Program Directors with instruction on skills and conceptual information. It provides them with opportunities to apply those abilities to practice through hypothetical and actual cases.
In this course, participants will:
- Determine the role and benefits of a programmatic and/or financial dashboard
- Create a programmatic and/or financial dashboard for their organization
- Who should be involved and how to obtain input
- Determine the 5-8 key indicators for your organization
- Conduct yearly evaluations on their dashboard
This course will ask participants to sign on for 1 hour each week and meet as a group. In addition, each participant will spend 2-3 hours of weekly work. Finally, each participant is asked to work on an end-of-course dashboard project related to their nonprofit.
Class schedule option 1:
- Tuesday, March 8th session 10am-11:00am
- Tuesday March 15th session 10am-11:00am
Class schedule option 2:
- Wednesday, October 19th session 10am-11:00am
- Wednesday, October 26th session 10am-11:00am