Crash Course for New Nonprofit Executives
June 1 - December 31
Class available starting June 1st and then offered year-round with continuous enrollment.
An asynchronous class with:
- Three – prerecorded 1.5-hour modules
- Three 1.5-hour personal coaching/training session
Course Learning Objectives
In this course, participants will learn the qualities of an effective Nonprofit Executive Director. All skills can be learned, and an effective strategy can be created. In addition, participants will learn how each quality can be honed and meet with seasoned past Nonprofit Directors for specific coaching and guidance. This course provides Nonprofit Executives with instruction on skills and conceptual information and provides them with opportunities to apply those abilities to practice through both hypothetical and actual cases.
In this course, participants will:
- Learn the key roles and qualities of an effective Director
- Learn how to have a strong working relationship with your board and team to best impact the agency.
- Have a team of experts available for 1-to-1 coaching
This course will ask participants to review the recorded modules and schedule three 1.5-hour sessions with our Director of Education.