September 1 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am$75.00
Course Learning Objectives
In this course, participants will learn the tips and methods of creating a simplified budget for their nonprofit or grant applications. In addition, participants will learn strategies to streamline their process and make it easier. This course provides Nonprofit Executives, CFOs, Grant Writers, Treasures, and board members with instruction on skills and conceptual information. It provides them with opportunities to apply those abilities to practice through hypothetical and actual cases.
In this course, participants will:
- Learn tips and tools to create a yearly or grant budget
- Simplify their current process
- Create deadlines and processes for approval
This course will be hosted virtually for 1.5 hours. Each participant is expected to participate in group discussions.
Class schedule option 1:
- Thursday, September 1st session 9:30-11:00am
Class schedule option 2:
- Thursday, September 15th session 9:30-11:00am