Chief Financial Officers For Your BusinessBenefit from decades of CFO experience for your business or nonprofit. Let our team take care of the financial pieces so you can focus on your work. Let's Talk About CFO Services
Understand your financials and make sound fiscal decisions.
Small to medium sized businesses and nonprofits are challenged with accessing financial expertise for their business. We provide CFO services to help you understand your financials and made sound fiscal decisions to grow your business.
- Remote or on-site services available
- Preparation of financial statements: timely & accurate financial statements presented monthly
- Strategic planning & budgeting
- Segregation of costs: ensuring all expenses are segregated as required
- Liaison: manage the reporting for and the relationships with your bank, insurance, and external auditors.
- Partner resources: navigate the process with and for our clients to make sure they are covered in all areas of their business.
- Attend finance committee meetings
- Work one to one with CEOs, business owners, leaders, and your executive team
- Payroll, Tax, and Human Resources services
Benefits of Having a CFO
Take a look at the benefits of outsourcing your CFO business needs:
- Your management team can focus on its expertise, without having to worry about your financials.
- We work with your team to provide a better understanding of your financial reports so that you are able to identify issues and trends affecting the profitability, cash flow, and growth in the value of your business.
- We provide budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Cash management.
- We assist in the design of effective collection policies and procedures.
- Comfort and ease of mind knowing that a trusted, CFO professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly looking for ways to improve your financials, and your business as a whole.