Real people, not computers, who know you and your business.
An accomplished and dedicated team of Bookkeepers are on your side to help you grow and succeed.
Nonprofit bookkeeping experience and industry leaders here to help you at every turn.
Bookkeeping is more than spreadsheets and financials.
Your dedicated bookkeeper is responsible for recording your business’s financial transactions, including sales, receipts, purchases, and disbursements.
- Remote or on-site services available
- New businesses enjoy a onetime business analysis and set up the company’s books into an accounting software
- Initial review of existing books
- Reconcile accounts
- Data entry and input transactions, including checks issued, bills, invoices, and receipts
- Bill payments
- Create customized templates for invoices, statements, estimates, and purchase orders
- Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Train your administrative staff in fully computerized bookkeeping
EDUCATION AND WEBINARS
Join us for a virtual coffee and connect with colleagues and business owners to learn more about growing your business. Our team and guest speakers will share their bookkeeping and financial expertise. There is no fee for these informative webinars.